This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann-Margaret unwraps role in Santa Clause 3

Ann-Margret has joined the cast of Walt Disney Pictures' "The Santa Clause 3." Tim Allen is returning as Santa in order to save Christmas from Jack Frost while trying keep his family life in order. Martin Short already has been cast as the evil Frost. Ann-Margret will play Allen's mother-in-law, who is waspish and very critical of her daughter. (Borys Kit for The Hollywood Reporter)
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Ann-Margaret unwraps role in Santa Clause 3

just one question..... WHY?!

I loved the first film. I've practically worn out my VHS from repeat viewings and will most likely upgrade to DVD this year, but 2 was no where near as good. It was watchable I guess, but had nowhere near the same heart and "classic" feel as the first. #3 just sounds like they are reaching too far for a plot idea. I LOVE Ann-Margret though, so yeah for her!

Comment

Originally posted by Xharryb
      Because they know that after everyone sees the third one, they will run to the store and buy the first one after realizing that is the only good one of the three. So it is kind of like Disney is scaring the customers into wanting them to buy the first one, by releasing bland sequels. )

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
        Because they know that after everyone sees the third one, they will run to the store and buy the first one after realizing that is the only good one of the three. So it is kind of like Disney is scaring the customers into wanting them to buy the first one, by releasing bland sequels. )
        :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by Xharryb

I loved the first film. I've practically worn out my VHS from repeat viewings and will most likely upgrade to DVD this year, but 2 was no where near as good. It was watchable I guess, but had nowhere near the same heart and "classic" feel as the first. #3 just sounds like they are reaching too far for a plot idea. I LOVE Ann-Margret though, so yeah for her!
          Answer:
          Santa Clause 2, The $139,236,327
          Santa Clause, The $144,833,357
          and those are just box office #, doesn't include DVD, Video, etc.
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X