Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

'Newt' Pixar's next?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Newt' Pixar's next?

I stumbled across this bio of Pixar Story Artist Alex Woo and spotted this:

and the upcoming Pixar film Newt
    CG Overdrive 2009
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: 'Newt' Pixar's next?

good eye!

From an Apr. 8, 2008 posting on Slashfilm:

Summer 2011: newt marks the directing debut of multiple Academy Award winning sound designer Gary Rydstrom, who made his Pixar debut with the short film Lifted, which premiered in front of Ratatouille

Comment

oops...also saw this:

Christmas 2011: The Bear and the Bow is Pixar’s first fairy tale, from acclaimed filmmaker/writer Brenda Chapman (The Prince of Egypt). Chapman began as an additional animation artist on Who Framed Roger Rabbit and contributed story for The Little Mermaid, The Rescuers Down Under, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Fantasia 2000, Chicken Run and Cars. A rugged and mythic Scotland is the setting for Pixar’s action-adventure “The Bear and the Bow.” The impetuous, tangle-haired Merida, though a daughter of royalty, would prefer to make her mark as a great archer. A clash of wills with her mother compels Merida to make a reckless choice, which unleashes unintended peril on her father’s kingdom and her mother’s life. Merida struggles with the unpredictable forces of nature, magic and a dark, ancient curse to set things right. Director Brenda Chapman and the storytelling wizards of Pixar conjure humor, fantasy and excitement in this rich Highland tale. Will be released in Disney Digital 3-D

Comment

Newt is now scheduled as the 2012 offering.

Cars 2 and The Bear and the Bow will be their 2011 films.

ImagineerWarrior

Comment

I'm sure Pixar will surprise and delight as usual, but newt sounds so bla. I'm really looking forward to the Bear and the Bow. the concept sketch they have shown looks amazing.

Comment

Wow! Exciting ... but, I can safely say I've basically loved all of Pixar's creations. Can't wait.
            Sparrow, Johnson, Skellington, Black, White, ... Daniels. I just love Jack's! :blush:

P.S. You can always visit me on MySpace at: http://myspace.com/miisvegas.

Comment

Originally posted by ImagineerWaryur View Post
              Newt is now scheduled as the 2012 offering.

Cars 2 and The Bear and the Bow will be their 2011 films.

ImagineerWarrior
              Awesome. Something to look forward to again.

Thank you for keeping everyone posted.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X