Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Simpsons' Same-Sex Wedding... and I missed it!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Simpsons' Same-Sex Wedding... and I missed it!

Spoiler
    Patty comes out of the closet and gets married on the Simpsons. D'oh! GC missed it. Dang it.

I can't believe it. I was waiting for several months for this episode and I totally missed it.

I went to a barbeque at a friends house and missed it.

Did anyone else see it?

Please share.

Dang dang dang!

:monkey:

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
    Spoiler
    Patty comes out of the closet and gets married on the Simpsons. D'oh! GC missed it. Dang it.

I can't believe it. I was waiting for several months for this episode and I totally missed it.

I went to a barbeque at a friends house and missed it.

Did anyone else see it?

Please share.

Dang dang dang!

:monkey:
    I missed it too!!! I've been online all night. Hopefully they will show it again.

Comment

May I suggest downloading it online?

http://www.tvtorrents.ws/
      ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Originally posted by testtrack321
        May I suggest downloading it online?

http://www.tvtorrents.ws/
        Good idea, but I am a Mac man.

Comment

Simpsons Episode

I don't watch The Simpsons that much anymore but when I read the promo for the "Gay Wedding" show it had me tuned in. An opening scene featuring a "right-on" satire of PBS's Huell Howser and his diastrous visit to Springfield was very funny. It then proceeded into the gay portion and Homer's new career as an internet ordained minister with a cardboard wedding chapel in front of his garage.

This episode reminded me of many of the old ones with at least 6 or so laugh out loud moments and good writing throughout. Already one of my favorite ones!
          "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

I really thought Lenny and Carl were gonna come out of the closet in that episode. But hey, at least Marge said a lovely comment regarding those two.
            I lurk.

Comment

Originally posted by Mousekiteer
              I really thought Lenny and Carl were gonna come out of the closet in that episode. But hey, at least Marge said a lovely comment regarding those two.
              That was my guess as well. However, didn't they show Lenny's wife in a episode? I think he was shaving her legs for her.

Comment

That was my guess as well. However, didn't they show Lenny's wife in a episode? I think he was shaving her legs for her.
                I believe so... but then again, if I'm not mistaken, it was pretty much Lenny in a wig.
                The Simpsons does tend to paradox on itself. They changed the appearence of Nelson's mom a few times and a few other things that I can't recall much.
                I lurk.

Comment

Is their a site that i can get it.. that uses Windows stuff... (I dont have a linux box at home..)

Comment

Good idea, but I am a Mac man.
                    It works, just get bit torrent for mac (do a google search) and then download the divx decoder for Mac. It works with mine.
                    ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Originally posted by testtrack321
                      It works, just get bit torrent for mac (do a google search) and then download the divx decoder for Mac. It works with mine.
                      Now then. Let's say for circumstantial reasons (that may be or may be not have been brought up by this thread) I have now seen the episode.
                      Hooray! It was very funny. I loved it. It was one of the best episodes I have seen in awhile. Kudos to the 'Simpsons' team and FOX (?!) for a very cool episode.

"Just because you're a lesbian, it doesn't mean your less of a bein'." ~ Marge
                      :lol:

Comment

I still haven't seen it! All I really want to know is who did Patty marry? You can pm me so we don't spoil it for everyone else- Thanks.

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 07:49 PM.

Comment

did she really get married, because I heard from a friend that Patty didn't actually go through with it. I missed the episode and I don't know how reliable my source is, so I could be way off.

On Sundays they air the Simpsons three or four times on FOX, so maybe you didn't see the one at 8 where Patty had the wedding, Pirate Wench?

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X