Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Which sequel is better: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull or Revenge of the Fallen?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which sequel is better: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull or Revenge of the Fallen?

I just finished watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Despite some moments of lameness, I've always been able to get past the warts purely on the charm of seeing Harrison Ford back as Indy. And seeing Karen Allen back as the love of Indy's life only sweetens the fun. But watching it and remembering the negative feedback from fans reminded me of another box office hit sequel that did well despite negative reviews: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I don't plan on watching ROTF because I never really enjoyed the first film and also my friends who enjoyed the first one saw the sequel and weren't all that impressed by it. So anyway I find that the two films have similar situations. So for those who've seen both, can you let me know which film you thought was better, to satisfy my curiosity. Thanks!
    Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
    80.00%
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
    0.00%
    They're both about the same
    20.00%

Re: Which sequel is better: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull or Revenge of the Fallen?

I preferred Indy. It was a lot more fun, and didn't have Robot Heaven.
    KABLAM!

Comment

Re: Which sequel is better: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull or Revenge of the Fallen?

I actually enjoyed Indy 4 for what it was.

Comment

That's like asking which pile of garbage doesn't smell as bad.

I would have to say Revenge of the Fallen is a better film because everyone expects a certain level of quality with Indiana Jones films and certainley didn't recieve that with KOTCS. On the other hand, everyone knows what they are getting with a Transformers movie, and the latest was perfectly suited for the transformers franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete's Dragon View Post

On the other hand, everyone knows what they are getting with a Transformers movie, and the latest was perfectly suited for the transformers franchise.
          No no no and no. We all know what we're getting from a Michael Bay movie.

Transformers deserves better than what was delivered.
          PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
          Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
          3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

this is like compareing apples to oranges indy is a full fledge adventure series, transformers is sci fi fantasy..both are equally good on their own merrits, i loved them both
            "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

Comment

I found Indy very entertaining. But then again, I will always have a soft spot for Indy. Love him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Browncoat View Post
                No no no and no. We all know what we're getting from a Michael Bay movie.

Transformers deserves better than what was delivered.
                Thank you. They pulled it off with the first movie, not even close with the second.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X