Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson Memorial Service Entrance? Did you get yours?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson Memorial Service Entrance? Did you get yours?

I wondered if anyone had received the email that their request was successful for entrance to the memorial service?

Last edited by I Heart Disneyland; 07-05-2009, 07:51 PM.

Re: Michael Jackson Memorial Service Entrance? Did you get yours?

A friend of mine tried, but got an email saying she wasn't selected.

Comment

My niece will be there not as a spectator but as a member of the media. She'll be doing support work for the reporter from the Orange County Register.
      Last edited by DisneyIPresume; 07-06-2009, 07:02 AM.

Comment

What I love is how all of those jerks were SELLING the tickets on Ebay and they were stopped! I love it that Ebay stopped them! (Although I did see that one sold for $4,000!) Puhleeze!

Comment

I didn't win Good for you, though! I'll be glued to my t.v. tomorrow.

It makes me mad that people entered and had no intention of going. Michael has so many fans, and it's a friggen free event! People are so greedy, it's just disgusting...

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
            What I love is how all of those jerks were SELLING the tickets on Ebay and they were stopped! I love it that Ebay stopped them! (Although I did see that one sold for $4,000!) Puhleeze!
            Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
            I didn't win Good for you, though! I'll be glued to my t.v. tomorrow.

It makes me mad that people entered and had no intention of going. Michael has so many fans, and it's a friggen free event! People are so greedy, it's just disgusting...
            I don't know. If I could get $4,000 for one ticket I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
              I don't know. If I could get $4,000 for one ticket I'd do it in a heartbeat.
              Eh....maybe I would too, but, I think it's SUPER tacky. And, the ghost of Michael Jackson could haunt us forever. We wouldn't want that now, would we? I'd rather have a ticket to be graveside....because I LOVE cemeteries!

Comment

I tried to get tickets but didnt get them either. Im watching it now....so sad

Comment

My cousin got a pair, and my mom saw her today on TV. She's getting foreclosed, and she could have sold those tickets on Craigslist for two months of mortgage payments or first and last month's rent on a new place. Sigh.
                  Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                  The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                    My cousin got a pair, and my mom saw her today on TV. She's getting foreclosed, and she could have sold those tickets on Craigslist for two months of mortgage payments or first and last month's rent on a new place. Sigh.
                    In this case, I WOULD have sold them. There's a place and time for making a buck, and, your cousin needs to make a buck.

Comment

I saw several stories on the news showing people giving away extra tickets to fellow Jackson fans mourning. I just thought that was awesome!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X