Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

"Serenity" and "Greatest Game"- What an afternoon!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Serenity" and "Greatest Game"- What an afternoon!!!!!

Well, I absoluetly hated this movie. No surprise there!
    However, all the sersnity fans i've talked to loved it, so I'm glad ya'll got what you you wanted (more so than less so )
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Serenity had some huge shockers that I'm still not over yet.

It's been like, five days since I've seen it, too. And I'm STILL depressed.

I loved it, through and through.
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Yeah, I saw the movie for the second time today and I'm still shell-shocked. In a way, I was disappointed by the movie when I saw it the first time 'cuz I was afraid Joss Whedon would cram a whole season's worth of development into two hours, which is pretty much what happens. Makes for a better movie, but I'm attached to the slower pace of the TV series.

Anyway, I went to see it again cuz it's really a very good film, and the "event which we're all not naming" hit me just as bad as it did the first time. I was bummed out for several days... Just can't believe that happened...

Comment

I saw it again this weekend to. It was great to be able to take in the details- everything had more meaning the second time since I wasn't so freaked out by everything that is going on. I do wonder about the injection that Simon gives Mal before they pull the job at the beginning of the movie. Is this touched on in the series? I wonder what its for- hopefully we will get a chance to find out or else I will have to go back and watch "Firefly" over again.

I'm tired of beating around the bush, so here's the unnamed event:

Spoiler
          Wash is killed. I did notice that there was a lot of tenderness between Wash and Zoe in the movie, something that wasn't really there in the series. That made it even harder for me when he died. I miss him
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X