Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

The Princess and the Frog Tarot Cards

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Princess and the Frog Tarot Cards

Did someone post about the promotional Princess and the Frog tarot cards that they are giving away in movie theaters? I was going to post a Youtube video of what they look like if no one else has done it. They reveal some characters that I have not heard of before, such as the best human friend and her parents.

Re: The Princess and the Frog Tarot Cards

I got two sets of them at Comic Con last week. They're really really cool! (I have pics of all of them I intend to post in my CC Trip Report)

Comment

Ooohhh...I want some of those!!!!! I don't have to see them to know I wants em!

Comment

wow...Tarot cards? and people were worried about interracial relationships.....

Comment

Originally posted by krystledm View Post
          wow...Tarot cards? and people were worried about interracial relationships.....
          I was thinking the same thing. What else is going to come out of this obviously evil, anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-whatever-you're-for movie??
          ("You" in the general sense. Everyone is free to find something to upset them. I'm pro-frog, and this has got to have some frog stereotypes. Croaking, catching flies, etc.)

Comment

I got mine before seeing Harry Potter last week. They had a table set up at the Irvine Spectrum theaters.

Great marketing idea!
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
            Save

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X