This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Princess and the Frog Tarot Cards

Did someone post about the promotional Princess and the Frog tarot cards that they are giving away in movie theaters? I was going to post a Youtube video of what they look like if no one else has done it. They reveal some characters that I have not heard of before, such as the best human friend and her parents.

Re: The Princess and the Frog Tarot Cards

I got two sets of them at Comic Con last week. They're really really cool! (I have pics of all of them I intend to post in my CC Trip Report)

Comment

Ooohhh...I want some of those!!!!! I don't have to see them to know I wants em!

Comment

wow...Tarot cards? and people were worried about interracial relationships.....

Comment

Originally posted by krystledm View Post
          wow...Tarot cards? and people were worried about interracial relationships.....
          I was thinking the same thing. What else is going to come out of this obviously evil, anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-whatever-you're-for movie??
          ("You" in the general sense. Everyone is free to find something to upset them. I'm pro-frog, and this has got to have some frog stereotypes. Croaking, catching flies, etc.)

Comment

I got mine before seeing Harry Potter last week. They had a table set up at the Irvine Spectrum theaters.

Great marketing idea!
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X