This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney & Netflix: dream stream team

A new deal is in play to expand upon the relationship between Disney and Netflix, already in business with Disney Channel titles and now 'Lost' and 'Grey's Anatomy' added to the library.

Netflix, Disney seal streaming deal

'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Legend of the Seeker' on tap

Netflix, Disney seal streaming deal
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Disney & Netflix: dream stream team

Very cool. I've used the Netflix online streaming for many things. Often I'll have something playing in the background while I'm working. Mainly a concert or something, but sometimes movies too.

Sadly this seems to only be for ABC and Disney Channel with nothing said about Disney movies although they do have Wall-E and Enchanted for streaming.
    Last edited by sir clinksalot; 08-03-2009, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Re: Disney & Netflix: dream stream team

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
      Sadly this seems to only be for ABC and Disney Channel with nothing said about Disney movies although they do have Wall-E and Enchanted for streaming.
      Probably has something to do with existing broadcast deals with companies such Starz, USA Network & FX that pay big $$$ for cable & network broadcast rights.
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X