X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazybirdman

"Once, in every show, there comes a song like this . ."
    :lol:
    By the photos in the program book, it looks like you got to see the "she's a witch" bit, which is no longer in the show.

My favorite number? "Whatever happened to my part?" :lol:
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

Yeah, and there was also a song that Sara Ramirez (ohhh the hotness) sang as the cow that was about to be catapulted. She was in a cowprint dress, singing a song called 'My Final Moo'. Sexiest cow I've ever seen
      "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

Comment

Originally posted by Crazybirdman
        Yeah, and there was also a song that Sara Ramirez (ohhh the hotness) sang as the cow that was about to be catapulted. She was in a cowprint dress, singing a song called 'My Final Moo'. Sexiest cow I've ever seen
        What a hoot! (or moooo). Our family was cheering when Sara won the Tony. What a great performance. :bow:
        ------------------
        DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
        http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

After the Tony Awards, I broke down and boughgt the Spamalot cast album. Love it! Listen to it constantly. But now I want to get the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels album too.

Broadway cast albums are becoming like crack to me. Once I have one, I need more more more. THen I listen to them until the next fix(album) comes along.
          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
            After the Tony Awards, I broke down and boughgt the Spamalot cast album. Love it! Listen to it constantly. But now I want to get the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels album too.
            I just orded my copy of Spamalot this morning. Before you order the Rotten Scoundrel's soundtrack, check the Old Globe San Diego site where the shows started---it might be cheaper and faster.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
              I just orded my copy of Spamalot this morning. Before you order the Rotten Scoundrel's soundtrack, check the Old Globe San Diego site where the shows started---it might be cheaper and faster.
              OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my gawd this album is freaking great! I am now counting pennies on my office floor to save for a trip to NY and a ticket to this show and take the red eye right back.

Comment

I am going to try to go to NY with my mom next year. I plan to spend every moment I can seeing Broadway shows. With a little down time at Sephora on Fifth Avenue.
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X