Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Family Guy & Eisner

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Family Guy & Eisner

    I saw Eisner on the Family Guy. It was quite funny. Brian went down to hollywood to become a script writer, but was working on the side as a car washer. Eisner came up and Brian tried to sell him a script, but instead of buying it, Eisner gives him a set of Mickey ears and says something like "visit disneyland" then he gets this evil face and goes "GIVE ME MONEY" and drives off in his limo. I am sure someone else saw this, I just thought it was funny now that Eisner is gone.

  • #2
    Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

    They reference Disney quite a few times in the series. I like it.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

      You can tell Seth Mcfarlene is a fan. Anyone see the Robot Chicken episode where they make fun of the frozen Walt myth? The secret lab under the Matterhorn was hilarious!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

        lol! Robot Chicken cracks me up! It's like an animated Toy Faire magazine!
        Honor those who fall under the sword.
        But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

          Their was also a Family Guy segment where walt tried to draw a nude model of minnie mouse and she felt uncomortable standing infront of him.

          There was also an episode where Peter met Bill Gates & Eisner through his wifes father.

          Family Guy is funny.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

            MICHAEL: Brian... here you go.
            (gives Brian mouse ears with "Brian" etched on it)
            MICHAEL: See you at Disneyland! Bring money.

            ---
            (Michael and Bill Gates on jetpacks)
            MICHAEL: Wow, all those people look like ants from up here!
            BILL: They ARE ants, Michael! They ARE ants!

            ---

            On Family Guy, Michael Eisner is actually voiced by the same guy who does the voice of Harvey Birdman.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

              Originally posted by Evan
              On Family Guy, Michael Eisner is actually voiced by the same guy who does the voice of Harvey Birdman.
              Isn't that Steve Colbert of the Daily Show who voices Harvey Birdman?






              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

                Originally posted by Spalding
                I saw Eisner on the Family Guy. It was quite funny. Brian went down to hollywood to become a script writer, but was working on the side as a car washer. Eisner came up and Brian tried to sell him a script, but instead of buying it, Eisner gives him a set of Mickey ears and says something like "visit disneyland" then he gets this evil face and goes "GIVE ME MONEY" and drives off in his limo. I am sure someone else saw this, I just thought it was funny now that Eisner is gone.
                Ah, great episode, "And the Weiner Is..."

                Also look for him in "Screwed the Pooch" and "Family Guy Viewer Mail #1".
                ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

                  Originally posted by ah schucks
                  Isn't that Steve Colbert of the Daily Show who voices Harvey Birdman?
                  Incase you didn't know, I'm a Stephen Colbert fan myself....

                  Stephen voices Phil Ken Sebben and Reducto, not Harvey.
                  ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

                    nevermind, someone else beat me to it.
                    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



                    Do you MiceChat?
                    Help support the site you love:
                    -Visit the MiceChat store
                    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

                    DMCA for life, yo.
                    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

                      Originally posted by ah schucks
                      Isn't that Steve Colbert of the Daily Show who voices Harvey Birdman?
                      Colbert does the voice of Phil Ken Sebben, the owner of Birdmans law firm. I don't know who does the voice of Birdman.
                      I find it hard
                      It's hard to find
                      Oh well, whatever, nevermind

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

                        Gary Cole, people, Gary Cole!
                        Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

                        My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

                        Now with working Guestbook!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

                          Does any one else feel like Family Guy has lost it? I've sorta lost faith in the writers after seeing a lot of the new episodes. Lately it seems the show has 3 kinds of jokes: A flashback, a pop culture reference or a long drawn out Stewie joke where he travels somewhere and it takes forever. It's really not that funny anymore.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

                            Originally posted by Captain Zissou
                            Does any one else feel like Family Guy has lost it? I've sorta lost faith in the writers after seeing a lot of the new episodes. Lately it seems the show has 3 kinds of jokes: A flashback, a pop culture reference or a long drawn out Stewie joke where he travels somewhere and it takes forever. It's really not that funny anymore.
                            That's how the jokes have always been. It's what allows them to make really obscure pop culture references to the 70's, 80's and 90's.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The Family Guy & Eisner

                              Originally posted by Captain Zissou
                              Does any one else feel like Family Guy has lost it? I've sorta lost faith in the writers after seeing a lot of the new episodes. Lately it seems the show has 3 kinds of jokes: A flashback, a pop culture reference or a long drawn out Stewie joke where he travels somewhere and it takes forever. It's really not that funny anymore.
                              I agree, less jokes and more remote references and flashbacks. Season 5 is the worst so far, I hope it gets better.
                              ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X