Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

What would Walt think about so many Marvel and Murphy threads?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would Walt think about so many Marvel and Murphy threads?

He'd be extremely happy that we all care so much!

• BC_DisneyGeek
    replied
    Re: What would Walt think about so many Marvel and Murphy threads?

"I'm rescinding all annual passes. Lousy bunch of freeloaders"

Leave a comment:

• matterhornlove31
    replied

"I wonder when they'll unfreeze me from my cryogenic state so I can get my company back in order. Also, who's Johnny Depp and why is he in all my attractions all of a sudden?"

Leave a comment:

• ChessurInWonderland
    replied

Originally posted by techskip View Post
    Would that be before or after someone tells him it's no longer Tom's island?

Honestly though we're talking about someone who died when computers were in their infancy. 1960's America had no clue about the internet. It would likely take you a few hours to fully explain the technology. And then after this he would be flattered people wanted to know his thoughts... but since Disney Co today doesn't resemble his company he probably wouldn't have much to say!

Every story I have heard said he appreciated the fans... so in that respect I think he would be flattered that people still remember him and cling to anything he said or created.
    Actually, the imagineers have said it's just Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Island, and actually Pirate's Lair started as a Tom Sawyer addition, because Tom Sawyer was interested in pirates and adventure, and then they decided they could also mix in a few things from the pirates movies, like the bone ball, little references to the movie and attraction, like Davy Jones' chest, East Indian Trading company crates, and of course, they used to have the Jack Sparrow face character to take pictures with at the treasure area, before the budget cuts. But it is still Tom Sawyer's Island, just with a pirate lair on it.

Leave a comment:

• PhotoJoe
    replied

He'd LOVE it! The buzz is great advertising and look at the anticipation! He was no idiot when it comes to business.

Leave a comment:

• techskip
    replied

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
    One look at that dragon popping up from Tom Sawyer Island and setting fire to the ROA, and he would think he'd awakened in Hell.
    Would that be before or after someone tells him it's no longer Tom's island?

Honestly though we're talking about someone who died when computers were in their infancy. 1960's America had no clue about the internet. It would likely take you a few hours to fully explain the technology. And then after this he would be flattered people wanted to know his thoughts... but since Disney Co today doesn't resemble his company he probably wouldn't have much to say!

Every story I have heard said he appreciated the fans... so in that respect I think he would be flattered that people still remember him and cling to anything he said or created.

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied

I don't think he's think anything. Because he's pretty dead.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Wiggins
    replied

One look at that dragon popping up from Tom Sawyer Island and setting fire to the ROA, and he would think he'd awakened in Hell.

Leave a comment:

• Melonballer
    replied

"Why do all these people think they know what I would think about stuff that happened more than 42 years after I died?"

Leave a comment:

• Wally
    replied

"I'm incredibly old. It's drafty. I complain... but nobody listens."

Leave a comment:

• Mojave
    replied

"It all started with a mouse, it all ended with a dragon spider. Man!"

Leave a comment:

• plagued
    replied

"who cares? i'm dead.."

Leave a comment:

• Dreamer20k
    replied

Either:
    "Why is this thing so SMALL?"
    or
    "You can do WHAT on the internet!?"

Leave a comment:

• Radiobarry
    replied

"What's become of the company that Roy and I built from nothing, to say nothing of the theme park that I had to hock the shirt off my back to get built?"

Leave a comment:

• Sir Didymus
    replied

"California what?!?"

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X