Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The girl who plays Esther in the Orphan movie emailed me back :)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The girl who plays Esther in the Orphan movie emailed me back :)

I have seen the movie Orphan 11 times at the Theaters. I am a really big fan of Esther. Isabelle Fuhrman is the girl who plays Esther in the movie Orphan. I sent Isabelle Fuhrman an email and I told her that I have seen Orphan 11 times in the Theaters and that she did a very good job playing Esther. About 5 or 10 minutes later Isabelle Fuhrman emailed me back and thanked me and she said that I am a super fan. It is so awesome that I got an email from the girl who plays Esther

http://orphan-movie.warnerbros.com/
    sigpic

Re: The girl who plays Esther in the Orphan movie emailed me back

I think it's so nice when people take the time to reply to emails themselves. Anne Rice replied to an email from me last year. I was shocked that she replied herself. She was so sweet in the email.

Comment

Aw, that was sure nice of her!
      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Roy Disney and Leonard Maltin personally replied back to my emails and I still have them saved ! This was back when Eisner was still in control and SaveDisney.com was still around.

Comment

i watched an interview with this girl online. AMAZING.

she had to learn the Russian mannerisms and the accent for the role. she even dressed up in a Russian outfit when she auditioned for the part. she seems really sweet, in contrast with her evil character. and that evil glare she has.. scary..

too pull off that kind of character at such a young age is pretty awesome.

the interview:
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuxX53goRKw"]YouTube - Isabelle Fuhrman interview for Orphan (the creepy girl haha)[/ame]
          -plagued

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X