Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

What classic Disney characters would make good Marvel themed plushes?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What classic Disney characters would make good Marvel themed plushes?

I want a Spiderman Donald!
    Maybe even a Mickey Cyclops?

sigpic
    "Well!"

Re: What classic Disney characters would make good Marvel themed plushes?

Definitely a "the Beast, Beast", Mickey as Captain America, and a goofy Hulk.

Comment

What I think we're most likely to get...

Mickey Mouse - Spider-Man
      Minnie Mouse - Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew version)
      Donald Duck - Either Iron Man or Wolverine
      Goofy - Captain America
      Pluto - The Hulk
      Stuck in Western NY, and feeling so far away from the Magic.

Comment

Spidey-Mouse! Spidey-Mouse! Does whatever a Spidey-Mouse does!

Comment

Fantastic Four!

Mickey as Mr. Fantastic
          Minnie as the Invisible Woman (using ultra-modern completely invisible technology developed by Disney for the USAF, please add $10 to MSRP)
          Goofy as the Thing
          Donald as the Human Torch (keep out of reach of small children and fireworks warehouses)

Comment

I wanna see some princes and princesses done up as Marvel Superheroes. Now THAT would be cool.

Comment

You know, I just got a bunch of Spider-Ham character flashbacks...let's see Punfisher, Deerdevil, Ducktor doom, Captain Americat, Iron Mouse...just to name a few

Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. - Mark Twain
              The Adventures of the Gonzo Family and the Diminishing Bank Account
              The Adventures of the Gonzo Family and the Temple of the Defaulted Loan

Shameless plug: I have a Band and You can buy our music at
              http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/zom...er/id514847110

Comment

If Donald becomes a character, I would want him to become theHulk. Then he should have a voice chip so he can say "Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I am angry." I don't buy plush, but I would really consider getting that one if it looked good.

Comment

How about a Lonesome Ghost as 3D Man?

*cricket chirps*

Comment

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
                    How about a Lonesome Ghost as 3D Man?

*cricket chirps*
                    I don't see that one. I would have to think about it to figure out who would make a good 3-d man. The real question is who should be Squirrel Girl?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X