This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Johnny Depp less than enthusiastic about Pirates 4

Hello all...I am not sure about the most appropriate place to post this, but I thought since it ties into the Dick Cook "resignaton" here might be a good spot. According to the post I linked below, Johnny Depp is upset over Dick Cook's departure and is now not very enthusiastic about the Pirates 4 project.

Perez Hilton: Pirates 4 A Sinking Ship?

PS: I found this story on Perez Hilton so it may be true and my be completly bogus. I will leave it up to the reader to decide if it is a trustworthy source.

Re: Is Johnny Depp less than enthusiastic about Pirates 4

Originally posted by bayougirl89 View Post
    Hello all...I am not sure about the most appropriate place to post this, but I thought since it ties into the Dick Cook "resignaton" here might be a good spot. According to the post I linked below, Johnny Depp is upset over Dick Cook's departure and is now not very enthusiastic about the Pirates 4 project.

Perez Hilton: Pirates 4 A Sinking Ship?

PS: I found this story on Perez Hilton so it may be true and my be completly bogus. I will leave it up to the reader to decide if it is a trustworthy source.
    Step one in negotiating another $5 million/film.

Comment

Re: Is Johnny Depp less than enthusiastic about Pirates 4

Originally posted by sediment View Post
      Step one in negotiating another $5 million/film.
      Nah. Depp dances to his own tune, like Burton. One whiff of Disney "creative exec" BS from whatever regime replaces Cook and it's audios muchachos.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X