Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disney owns MARVEL

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney owns MARVEL

I cannot believe it but yes it is true. They payed out $4,000,000. I hate and I love it.

Re: Disney owns MARVEL

It seems to me that Mickey just saved Spidey.

Comment

A Cm at WDW told me and hubby this. I was excited. I'm a HUGE Marvel fan...and a HUGE Disney fan. I get the best of both worlds. teehee.

Comment

Originally posted by SurfNeonAgent View Post
        I cannot believe it but yes it is true. They payed out $4,000,000. I hate and I love it.
        Hey did they not buy it for $4billion?(i.e. $4,000,000,000)...sorry, I just had to clarify I wazs worried there with your post!

Comment

Apparently, they did because that's what I heard. Maybeeeeeeee, they didn't.

Comment

i don't see why it would be bad for Marvel. They will most likely allow Marvel to continue running as a seperate branch of the mouse house but now with the backing of a huge media company.

Disney could very well come up with some very emmersive attractions and parks for the Marvel division which could also be a good thing.

When Lucas joined Disney with the Star Wars franchise and the Indy franchises people were also enraged but everything worked out well
            Last edited by Baloo; 12-12-2009, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X