This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Parking Prices increased this week

Disney parking prices are going up this week by $2 and $3 dollars depending on what type of vehicle you are parking.

Disney parking prices increased by $2 or $3 - Around Disney - OCRegister.com

Motorists had to start paying $2 or $3 more per vehicle to park at Disneyland Resort lots this week.
    Disney increased its parking prices for its theme-park lots effective Sunday, said Suzi Brown, a Disneyland Resort spokeswoman.
    Here are the old and new prices:
    • Cars: $12 to $14.
    • RVs and oversized vehicles: $17 to $20.
    • Buses and tractor trailers: $22 to $25.
    If this get's them to open more booths or run the trams more efficiently, this is a good thing. But something tells me we'll get the same inefficient parking services we've been getting for years.

Re: Disney Parking Prices increased this week

Whew thank goodness for my Premium AP.

Comment

***Weep***(I know why it costs that much...)

Timekeeper.
      sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
      Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
        If this get's them to open more booths or run the trams more efficiently, this is a good thing. But something tells me we'll get the same inefficient parking services we've been getting for years.
        I have the same feeling. There nothing I hate more than when the parking lines are long and one CM has to work both sides of a booth.
        Last edited by OC2Epcot; 10-06-2009, 02:16 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh no... That's overkill, that is.

Well, good thing I got a parking pass when I did. >___> But even if I didn't, they've got 6 free hours of parking in Downtown Disney that can be exploited if used wisely.

Comment

Wow! The prices at Disneyland are starting to get ridiculous. First the tickets go up and now parking....pretty soon I won't be able to afford to go. Oh well, for now I will just take advantage of the Downtown Disney parking. I've got no problem driving my car out and then back into Downtown Disney just to get a few more free hours. It's better than paying $15 (or wait, sorry it's just $14) to park in that giant parking garage.

Comment

Yesterday they let everyone in the Simba lot? (the one adajcent to the PP Hotel) without anyone paying and it was 11am!! I was shocked... I have never seen that at Disneyland before unless it was a hour or so before closing...

Comment

I added parking to my AP yesterday and was shocked (shocked!) that it is now $79!
                A signature should go here.

Comment

If they had endless Trams this would be ok.
                  Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Or trams that easily accomodated strollers without having to fold them or take the sleeping baby out? I know, I know, I'm dreaming...

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                      When I went this last Saturday, arriving close to 8am, once we were on the row we were directed to, there were no Cast Members directing cars into the appropriate spaces. So, it was a big, disorganized free-for-all and people were parking wherever they wanted. Some even crossed over to the next row over. Seeing this happen too often these days. That just adds to the frustration of the booths often being understaffed and the waits much longer than they should be.

Comment

They should increase the parking price to $50 per car per day, then, in the spirit of Tomorrowland, call it an "anticipatory" price increase to prepare for the prices of the year 2030.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X