Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Welcome Disney Store CM's

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Disney Store CM's

Hey All Introduce yourselfs and what stores you worked at: and If you have any great guest stories share them.

I worked at:

Store 317
    Sunvalley Mall
    Concord CA

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

Re: Welcome Disney Store CM's

I have not worked for Disney Store but I always shoped their at the mall (I forget its name) and I LOVED the cartoon figures and stages that they had in the main window, etc.

Comment

Store 559
      Westmoreland Mall
      Greensburg, PA

Comment

Originally posted by CastMember 02
        Hey All Introduce yourselfs and what stores you worked at: and If you have any great guest stories share them.

I worked at:

Store 317
        Sunvalley Mall
        Concord CA
        Hey, I may know you...I worked at The Disney Stores:

Pier 39 - 302
        SunValley - 317
        Hillsdale - 463
        Post & Powell - 592
        NewPark - 710

not necessarily in that order...11 years in all...
        "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
        - Skipper Mike

Comment

I will start working seasonally (sometime next week) at the Stonestown Disney Store (next to sfsu) in the mall. I was actually really suprised with how big this one is!

"Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
          My MySpace... or...My Facebook
          Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

Comment

Store 681
            Metrocenter Mall
            Phoenix, AZ

I worked until August and I'm going back in January

Comment

Originally posted by iluvstitch
              I will start working seasonally (sometime next week) at the Stonestown Disney Store (next to sfsu) in the mall. I was actually really suprised with how big this one is!
              I will have to come and visit! Yay! I helped open that store and it is one of my favorites!! Have fun!
              - Skipper Mike

Comment

Stinkersmell I worked at 317 last year when did you work there and do you possibly know a lady named Joanne?

Comment

Mall of America

and also at Ridgedale Mall random times, #625

Comment

Originally posted by CastMember 02
                    Stinkersmell I worked at 317 last year when did you work there and do you possibly know a lady named Joanne?
                    I worked there a looooong time ago but did Dawn still work there? She had been there forever! I was there in late 1991...
                    I don't remember Joanne, sorry!
                    - Skipper Mike

Comment

Yes i remember Dawn however ifr i remember correctly she is now a tour guide at DL.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X