This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boosting Walt's legacy.

I think that the Disney organization is in need of renewing a link to its roots. In order to bring Walt's legacy to the group, why don't they bring Ron Miller back into the company, in a creative role? Bygones should be bygones, after all it's been a long time....

Re: Boosting Walt's legacy.

Originally posted by tryphon View Post
    I think that the Disney organization is in need of renewing a link to its roots.
    Truer words were never spoken.

Comment

Getting the Eisner/Iger bunch savvy to the heritage of the Company would definitely be a plus, but I doubt Ron is the guy to do it. He's 78 years old, he's totally into running Silverado (his winery), and he 'way dislikes WDC management.

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
      it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
      together with every variety of recreation and fun,
      designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
      - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
      - Bob Chapek

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
        Getting the Eisner/Iger bunch savvy to the heritage of the Company would definitely be a plus, but I doubt Ron is the guy to do it. He's 78 years old, he's totally into running Silverado (his winery), and he 'way dislikes WDC management.

I agree, but all those who had a direct involvement with Walt are in the same age group.... At 78, perhaps he can let bygones be bygones and work with Iger. After all, Eisner is gone.... The Company needs an injection of "Walt Disney legacy"!!!! I am sure Silverado will do great even if he does not give it his full time attention.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X