Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Goonies Day -Oct 26-

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goonies Day -Oct 26-

So tomorrow, or today in some parts of the world already, it's Goonies Day. A day we came up with over at the TheGoonies.org message boards.

What's Goonies Day? Well us fans figured out that the day The Goonies go on their adventure in the movie is Oct 26. We just all watch the movie on this day.

I'm going to be watching it as it's on my Halloween list. Anybody else going to watch it? Ya I know, we're geeks, but who isn't. :lol: Maybe this could be started up as an annual tradition, like Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day.

Goonies never say die!

Re: Goonies Day -Oct 26-

Who r all the actors? Some look familiar.
    Paid Disneyland Poster

Comment

Originally posted by DeathDealer View Post
      Who r all the actors? Some look familiar.
      Sean Astin. He played Rudy in "Rudy," and Samwise in the LotR trilogy.
      Josh Brolin. He played W in W, Dan White in Milk, and Llewelyn Moss (the guy who found the money) in No Country or old Men.
      Corey Feldman. In Stand by Me and Lost Boys.
      John Matuszak. Unrecognizable. played football for the Oakland Raiders.
      Joey "Pants" Pantaliano. Played the pimp in Risky Business, Ritchie Valens' manager, a mob underboss in Sopranos, Cosmo in Fugitive and US Marshals, etc.
      Martha Plimpton. Played one of the kids in Parenthood. the one with Keanu as her boyfriend.
      Kerri Green was in Lucas.

Comment

The Asian kid (Key-Huy Quan is his name if I remember correctly) played "Short Round" in Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X