This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter Poster Book

Went to one of my usual sites I frequent, MuggleNet.com, and saw some of the scans for the GOF posterbook due out. Dang these kids are growing up. Noted Neville doesn't look so pudgy and neither do Crabbe & Goyle who look taller. Most of them seem to be sporting a kind of a retro 70s or 80s hairstyle look. And Draco still looks more and more like a backstreet dropout. lol. Man these kids are growing up fast!

Re: Harry Potter Poster Book

There are some great pictures on this site. I scolled through everything and got some nice new pics. They are growing up. I hope they can stay in the movies through all 7. It's getting longer and longer between books, and we are only up to number 4 in the films. It just wouldn't be the same with any of these kids replaced because they are "too old" for the parts.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Re: Harry Potter Poster Book

And they've recently updated with even more pics on the site. Some pretty cool pics too. It was kinda strange, seeing Snape aka Alan Rickman, laughing with Daniel Radcliffe in one of the shots. So used to him being a bad guy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X