Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Rasulo To Leave Parks For CFO Position!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Rasulo To Leave Parks For CFO Position!

The LA Times is reporting that Jay Rasulo will become the Disney Company CFO and current CFO Tom Staggs will become head of Disney Parks and Resorts.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this right now, but in my business experience, a finance guy taking over operations is rarely a good thing for innovation. But I don't know enough about Tom Staggs to make that assessment at this time.

Would love to hear from those of you more familiar with him.
    Los Angeles Times | Nov. 12, 2009
    Disney's CFO Tom Staggs and Disney parks chief Jay Rasulo to flip jobs

Tom Staggs, the highly regarded chief financial officer of Walt Disney Co. and close associate to Disney CEO Bob Iger, is trading places with Jay Rasulo, the head of Disney's parks and resorts business.

Iger orchestrated the surprise job swap to afford both executives "greater breadth and depth of experience," according to a company insider.
    Disney is releasing third quarter results today after the market closes.

Both executives are longtime Disney vets, who each began their careers at the Mouse House in strategic planning.
    More at: Company Town | Disney's CFO Tom Staggs and Disney parks chief Jay Rasulo to flip jobs | Los Angeles Times

RT @MiceChat Jay Rasulo out as head of Disney Parks and Resorts, current Disney CFO to replace him. Jay Rasulo To Leave Parks For CFO Position! - MiceChat
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X