Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

At The Oscars: Best Animated Feature- UP Vs. Princess & the Frog

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At The Oscars: Best Animated Feature- UP Vs. Princess & the Frog

Who do you think will win? Discuss!
    Princess & the Frog
    26.32%
    Disney Pixar's UP
    52.63%
    Other Animated Feature
    15.79%
    Up in the Air...
    5.26%
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: At The Oscars: Best Animated Feature- UP Vs. Princess & the Frog

Considering most people haven't seen The Princess and the Frog yet, I think it's a bit too early.

Comment

I think Up's storyline is enough to win itself best animated feature. That's not saying Princess and the Frog won't compete, but I'm betting Up will win.
      sigpic
      Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
        Considering most people haven't seen The Princess and the Frog yet, I think it's a bit too early.
        This.

Comment

"Up" will probably win. But if I could vote, I'd write in "Astro Boy". Best animated movie I saw all year.

Comment

Coraline

Comment

Well just seeing the movie (Princess) today, I'm at a loss...but you know some people haven't seen Up and really shouldn't discuss it if they haven't seen it. (Walt Jr. knows who !'m talking to!)

Comment

I still think UP has a running chance at Best Picture.

Comment

it would be funny if they pulled off a VMA. princess and the frog won best animated picture and everyone gets angry, but Up wins best picture of the year

Comment

I just saw UP and, while it was cute, and DID have me tearing up in a few parts... I just wasn't that impressed. Not like other Pixar films that I just watch over and over. If I see it again, fine, if not, that's fine too. I doubt that I'll buy it.

So, I'm voting for Princess and the Frog. Great story and incredible animation.
                    Originally posted by migo
                    I poop with joy!
                    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers that Secret of Kells at least makes it to that final five.
                      M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                      sigpic
                      Flickr

Comment

Well, I certainly haven't seen all the animated features, but I'm hoping it's Princess and the Frog, although Up! has a good chance at taking the win

Originally posted by Ckelef1 View Post
                        it would be funny if they pulled off a VMA. princess and the frog won best animated picture and everyone gets angry, but Up wins best picture of the year

Sorry, not sure which movie you're referring to "pulling off a VMA", VMA - Video Music Award??????
                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I'm sorry, but how the heck is "Up In the Air" an animated feature???

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

My first would be Pixar's Up, but i would think Princess and the Frog would be the winner Because it kinda makes people whine that there's no tradition from new walt disney animated films but princess and the frog brings back 2d and the tradition

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X