Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland new trailer from Disney!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland new trailer from Disney!

Coming to the big screen in Disney Digital 3D™ on March 5, 2010, ALICE IN WONDERLAND is an epic 3D fantasy adventure starring JOHNNY DEPP as the Mad Hatter and MIA WASIKOWSKA as 19-year-old Alice, who returns to the whimsical world she first encountered as a young girl, reuniting with her childhood friends: the White Rabbit, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, the Dormouse, the Caterpillar, the Cheshire Cat, and of course, the Mad Hatter.

Click Here to watch the brand new trailer. All I can say is it looks amazing!!! March 5 cant come soon enough!
    We are proud to be a MiceChat Partner Website!

LATE
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

The Nightmare Before Christmas - in 3D! - at the El Capitan, and then in IMAX 3D prior to A Christmas Carol...

It just keep looking BETTER and BETTER! (and Curiouser and Curiouser...)

Personally, I can't wait to see this!

(the Queen of Hearts being a personal friend of mine and all...)
      "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

EvilQueen...March 5th can't come soon enough!

Comment

sigpic
          Home away from Home.

Comment

Comment

Il faut payer de sa vie.

Comment

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
                Yay! An early Christmas present for all of us!

Love it! Can't wait for March to get here. Please come soon March!!!
                Most definitely! This is a movie I have been waiting to see for so long!

Comment

Comment

Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
                    Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
                    I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Magenta Panther View Post
                          This movie looks freaking amazing. All that and Johnny Depp too. This is the movie Tim Burton was meant to make, and with all the Disney magic and budget he needs to make it spectacular. Plus, it's not a re-telling of the original story - it's a continuation, and an intriguing one at that (which is covered in the far-better British version of the trailer). I am soooooooooo there.
                          I have had March 5th marked on my calendar for months now. The cast is just so mind blowing and I can't wait to see them all together on the big screen. No doubt I will seeing this AND in IMAX!

Comment

Originally posted by clairebear View Post
                            I have had March 5th marked on my calendar for months now. The cast is just so mind blowing and I can't wait to see them all together on the big screen. No doubt I will seeing this AND in IMAX!
                            Me too! It'll be my first time seeing an IMAX movie. Can't wait!

Comment

Alice in Wonderland before Avatar in IMAX 3D and I was blown away. Everything seems like it was popping out at me directly in front of my face. It looks absolutely amazing, so this little taste definitely wet my appetite for the entire movie!

Comment

Originally posted by clairebear View Post
                                Oh! I saw the trailer for Alice in Wonderland before Avatar in IMAX 3D and I was blown away. Everything seems like it was popping out at me directly in front of my face. It looks absolutely amazing, so this little taste definitely wet my appetite for the entire movie!
                                Looks like I need to see Avatar just to see my man.

Ok 42 more days until Alice in Wonderland will hit theaters. I'm so excited.

Oh and I've heard the soundtrack is out as well.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X