This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Captain EO coming back to Disneyland Feburary 2010

eeeh Heeee, Jahmon, I grab myself and do the moonwalk! This should be fun. I love MJ'S Music. What ever he did or didint do in his personal life I choose not to judge because I dont want to

Comment

Great! I'll look forward to reigniting the experience next year!
      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 12-18-2009, 03:19 PM.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

"You know he's back,he's back"
        'SHAMONE!'
        "he's really really back"
        "Who's back ?!"
        Don't think of a gun as a weapon.
        Think of it as a third arm that magically
        shoots bullets!

Comment

It's a Christmas miracle. I'm ready!

AngryAP.com - Disneyland and Walt Disney World nostalgia | My Flickr

Comment

~shows a little kid watching EO~ it looks like jacksons coming right at me!
            ~then michael jackson jumps out of the screen and take the kid!~
            In all seriousness though I cant wait to see this when I can its ben years since I have seen it!
            I am Scary Scott,
            Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
            I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
            Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
            Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
            Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
            Originally posted by Karalora
            This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
            Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
            Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

I can't wait. My kids have heard Michael Jackson on our car stereo, but they've never seen him perform on screen (big or small). EO will blow them away!
              Now don't close your eyes, and don't try to hide...

Next trip to Disneyland: December 3-6, 2011. I can't wait!!!

Comment

Great news. I probably won't get to see it unless it is there for at least a year or 2, but I am glad it is showing again.

Comment

This is going to be great. Thanks for the info- this is going to be awesome.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Fantastic my other half loves this show and ive never seen it. Cant wait!

Loving Disney Since 2006!
                    Portfolio: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr

Comment

I also would love to see EO (for the first time), but might not be getting to the park until late 2010. Do we know how long it will stay?

Comment

woot! can't wait to see this again after so many years.

Comment

Two things I'm looking forward to:

Michael Jackson in his more handsome, natural state (although I can still remember thinking how much he had changed from "Off The Wall),

Secondly, all those awesome bass guitar riffs. My favorite part of the movie!

Comment

Oh nifty. I've never seen "Captain EO" except several years ago when it aired on MTV.

Hope it opens Feb 1. :lol: My Disneyland trip is that weekend for the MC Five Year...

Comment

What's all this "limited run" stuff? That's really what Tomorrowland needs, more dead space in an area that used to be so lively and energetic.

But, in the meantime, my gosh, I am SO happy to have the Captain back where he belongs! It's been so long, and I haven't seen him since 1994, but I will *definitely* be going to Disneyland just to see this film again. I honestly thought I'd never see Captain EO ever again the way it was meant to be seen. I've watched the full version online many times, always so sad that it would never be 3D again, but now it's back in its TRUE form!

Honestly, I wouldn't care if they left it there for the next decade as an "overlay". And if they're just going to leave the building empty anyway, Captain EO should be allowed to stay. I really hope the audience demand for this attraction is so wild that they are forced to keep it open. Not only that, it could finally open Disney's eyes to the power of nostalgia and "old" rides that they think aren't relevant anymore.

Even if it is a limited run, I just can't express how THANKFUL I am to actually have one last time to be able to say "goodbye" to it. I never got the chance as a teenager when I thought there'd be other times later, so this is kind of a bittersweet return for me.

Welcome back, my captain... you have been missed.

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It Will Be Here To Change The World!
                                  The Captain Returns February 2010! :yea::thumbup:

Comment

It will be here to change the world, again!!!
                                    "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by jsdmn2 View Post
                                      I also would love to see EO (for the first time), but might not be getting to the park until late 2010. Do we know how long it will stay?
                                      As of this time, it is unknown how long the run will last. My guess it will go through at least Spring Break. It's really going to depend on how popular it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream162 View Post
                                        As of this time, it is unknown how long the run will last. My guess it will go through at least Spring Break. It's really going to depend on how popular it is.
                                        With the passing of Michael a lot of fans have bought his merchandise more than usual so it is going to be that fans (which there are millions of) are going to pay to see this and for dang sure going to fill more seats than Honey I Shrunk the Audience can ever fill again.
                                        MEOW.

Comment

^Obviously... but after 2 months how many shows do you think are actually going to fill to capacity? It's really something no one, even Disneyland management, can predict.

Comment

Working...
                                          X