This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandra Bullock blindsides Hollywood, makes history

Finally, Sandra Bullock rang in the new year by also making box-office history. With The Blind Side grossing $4.5 million on Friday for fifth place, Bullock is now the only actress ever to have a film marketed with her name solely above the title (i.e. based on her star power alone, and not a franchise or tent-poll picture) pass the $200 million mark in domestic gross.
    'Avatar' passes $300 million mark on Friday, and Sandra Bullock makes box-office history | EW.com
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Sandra Bullock blindsides Hollywood, makes history

Good for her!!! She had an amazing year. And the Blind Side was a great movie.

Comment

Sandra has earned her place in history. She is beautiful.. although many actresses surpass her there. Her character acting abilities coupled with her intelligent, insighteful taste in scripts have caused her to reach the star power status of a Clint Eastwood or Harrison Ford. Her name means so many wonderful things.. full demensional believability, toughness, tenderness, action, deep dark scary tragedy, hilarious humor, unpredictable spontineity.. you name it, she's got it on the ball!

The Bullock name belongs above the the titles of her films. Blind Side is the best sports based drama to hit the screen in years.
      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-02-2010, 08:11 PM.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

She is my favorite actress and I've enjoyed her in almost everything she does. I'm so happy to hear of her success and this is no exception.

Go Sandra!

Gracie Hart: You want to hug me... You want to love me... You want to hug me... You want to smooch me... You want to kiss me...

Comment

Yay for her! I LOVE Sandra...she seems so down to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
            She does eh?

When are you coming out to Disneyland.

Comment

All I can say is The Blind Side is my fourth favorite movie of '09. My third may be a surprise, but it's All About Steve. It's such a heart-warming movie and it really makes you think about life and who you surround yourself with. '09 left me to have a lot more respect for Mrs. Sandra Bullock.

Mrs. Tueohy is probably one of my top favorite characters in a movie I've ever seen before- and it's an added bonus she's real

one hundred and one

Comment

My mom and I are huge fans of Sandra Bullock. I like a lot of her movies that came out this year, like The Blind Side and All About Steve. I agree with Stitchy, she seems very down-to-earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                  I've had the extreme pleasure of meeting her on a few occasions, the first at one of the ShoWest conventions in Las Vegas. She was there with the cast of 'A Time to Kill' having an absolute ball onstage introducing her co-stars including then-boyfriend Matthew McConaughey. And again doing publicity for her films including 'Forces of Nature', 'Miss Congeniality' and 'Crash'. Her talent is beyond acting as her production company has also produced many of her hit films such as Disney's 'The Proposal'.

She's just cool, smart and fun. And one of the lucky to be far more lovely in person than she appears onscreen.
                  "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

i liker her in speed.

Comment

The Blind Side really was a powerful movie and she was perfect in the role.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
                        i liker her in speed.
                        The last three movies I've seen star Sandra Bullock (All About Steve, Speed, The Blind Side). She is one of my all-time favorites. Loved her in Speed.
                        sigpic
                        Home away from Home.

Comment

Good for her!
                          T T F N . . .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X