Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Little Mermaid 3???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PerformerInWaiting
    started a topic Little Mermaid 3???

Little Mermaid 3???

I'm watching the little mermaid dvd I got for Christmas and I saw a preveiw for little mermaid 3 so what I wanna know it if it's a seperate movie or if they mean ariels beginning. Thanks for the help

• RedHandedJill
    replied
    Re: Little Mermaid 3???

My question is, why do they keep going back to movies and making third and fourth installments? It's in no way a mark again The Little Mermaid or the quality of it, but I wonder why they do that.

Leave a comment:

• mycroft16
    replied

Ariel's Beginning is indeed a 3rd Little Mermaid movie. It shows Ariel as a little girl and then as an early teenager. It deals largely with how music became an integral part of Ariel's life. It's no comparison to The Little Mermaid, but it is actually pretty good as far as direct to dvd sequels go. Better than the 2nd which was essentially the 1st in reverse.

If you're a Little Mermaid fan, I would recommend seeing it. It's cute, the animation isn't totally bad. The villain isn't stellar, but oh well. One of the last direct to DVD so we can forgive it that.

Leave a comment:

• dmtnt55
    replied

Yeah here are the other titles for Ariel's Beginning on IMDb:

The Little Mermaid III (USA) (working title)

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
    I'm watching the little mermaid dvd I got for Christmas and I saw a preveiw for little mermaid 3 so what I wanna know it if it's a seperate movie or if they mean ariels beginning. Thanks for the help
    Good question. When I looked it up, it directed me to Ariel's Beginning. So that pretty much is your answer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X