This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DisneyNature's The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos

Anybody know what became of this DisneyNature movie? Trailer Addict has a release date of September 25, 2009 posted, but I don't remember it coming to theaters. Does anybody? Here's two posters Trailer Addict had posted:

Here's Trailer Addict's page for the movie:
    Trailers by Film: The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos - Trailer Addict

Re: DisneyNature's The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos

Never heard of it. But a quick search in IMDb revealed it was originally released in France. So Disney probably bought the US rights but changed their mind.

Btw, Barbossa, LOVE the avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Gone2Disneyland View Post
      Never heard of it. But a quick search in IMDb revealed it was originally released in France. So Disney probably bought the US rights but changed their mind.

Btw, Barbossa, LOVE the avatar!
      According to a member on the UltimateDisney board, Crimson Wing is supposed to be released after Oceans. However, it's still not known if this will be a fall release or the 2011 Earth Day release. This was actually quoted from Wikipedia:
      Disneynature - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos is a 2008 British-French-American nature documentary from the Walt Disney Company's wildlife film label Disneynature. It was premiered in France on 26 October 2008 and was released in the UK in September 2009. It is not expected for a release in the US until after the release of Oceans
      And here's the trailer on Youtube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQXbkQ8qxJI"]YouTube - Crimson wing - trailer[/ame]

Comment

Does anyone happen to know the song/artist in the trailer?

Also, seems like the UK is already getting this one on Blu-Ray on March 15, and it hasn't even been released theatrically in North America yet.:blink:

Comment

According to what I read on you tube, the film was the first Disneynature film, and it had a limited release. Hear's another vid from it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f4lY9_s9Fw]YouTube - The Crimson Wing - Hyena Clip[/ame]

The Disneynature film that I remember is Earth. It was stunning and written in such a high caliber that I was captivated throughout.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3effmHwMNk]YouTube - Earth- Official Movie Trailer [HD][/ame]
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Saw a trailer today in 3-D at the theater I went to see Avatar at for the new Disney Nature Film, DisneyNature Oceans. It will deal with 5 oceans and the creatures that are rare and some never seen before, along with whales, sea lions and other familiar sea denizens. It looked very good.
            Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Disneynature's The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos will finally be coming to Blu-Ray and DVD in North America on Oct 19 - the same day as the Blu and DVD release of Oceans:
              Disneynature: Oceans and The Crimson Wing Blu-ray Release Date and Details | TheHDRoom

Bonus features in the combo will include:
              • BD Exclusive: Living Planet - Explore Earth as an Interactive Experience
              • BD Exclusive: Filmmaker Annotations
              • BD Exclusive: The Crimson Wing Screensaver
              • Lake Natron Diaries - Behind the Crimson Wing

Comment

Very cool! Thanks for posting this info!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X