This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt and Wall-e going to the vault

I work in the disney store.. and i notice some people have yet to mention or maybe didnt know that BOLT and WALL-E are also going into the vault then end of Jan. 2010.... after that they won't be seen for a good 7 to 15 yrs ALSO if u like BOLT and want any merchandise if theres any left i would get it now cuz there not going to be makin anymore. Something to do with Miley Cyrus and copy right laws i believe..

Re: Bolt and Wall-e going to the vault

The only ones I heard that were going to the Vault were Sleeping Beauty, Jungle Book and 101 Dalmations. They don't typcially put the newer movies in the Vault.

Comment

And I don't think any Pixar movies have gone into the vault, let alone one released last year.
      My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

does anyone else think this Vault thing is stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
          No.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
            Nah, it helps make the Disney movies feel more "special".

It's good for revenue because when they release Peter Pan or whatever on DVD for the umpteenth time it's more of an "event".

And the Disney Vault cartoon they did on SNL is one of my favorite things ever.
            My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
              And the Disney Vault cartoon they did on SNL is one of my favorite things ever.

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by dymundzzzzz View Post
                I work in the disney store.. and i notice some people have yet to mention or maybe didnt know that BOLT and WALL-E are also going into the vault then end of Jan. 2010.... after that they won't be seen for a good 7 to 15 yrs
                Is it April 1st at just your store?
                "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X