X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Mouse Airplane -- The Spirit of Disneyland II

I think this might be the place to post this? If not oops. :blush:

My sister was driving past SFO yesterday and sent me a message that she just saw an airplane that had Mickey on it. I was like "Haha, yeah right." Well I went and did a quick search on Google, and immediately I came up with the press release from Alaska Airlines. It's the replacement for the former Spirit of Disneyland plane, which was retired last month.

Alaska Airlines The Spirit of Disneyland II | Disneyland Airplane | Disney Plane
    Alaska Airlines would like to introduce you to the - the newest Disney-themed airplane in the fleet. The new design replaces the original joins the and Spirit of Make-A-Wish in the Alaska Airlines Route System.
    How fun is that? And for such a great cause too. It sure is a distinctive plane, and it's supposed to fly all of the Alaska airlines routes, so you might see Mickey and friends on the tarmac next time you fly. I don't know if I can link pictures or not, but if you go to the Alaska Airlines press release they have some great pictures of the plane being painted.

Re: Mickey Mouse Airplane -- The Spirit of Disneyland II

So cool, thanks for sharing, Rose Marie.
    T T F N . . .

Comment

that's cool! I'm glad to see Disney doing stuff like this. They get the publicity, but at the same time, doing it for a great cause.

Comment

There is a nice write-up on the plane, plus a lot of pictures at this site: Disney Travel and Recreation and Stuff

I'd love to see that at the airport!!
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X