X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Zemeckis' 'Yellow Submarine' 2012

Meet Zemeckis' new "Beatles" at:

The Hollywood Reporter | Heat Vision | Comics | Movie News: Robert Zemeckis finds Beatles for 'Yellow Submarine'

8/19/09
    http://micechat.com/forums/news/1219...ne-remake.html
    Last edited by ALIASd; 01-12-2010, 12:58 PM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Robert Zemeckis' 'Yellow Submarine' 2012

Robert Zemeckis needs to be stopped before he zombiefies anymore classics. First he kills Christmas, now the Beatles. What's next Bob? A mo-cap, 3-D version of Citizen Kane? Stop. Just please stop.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

If Disney MUST do this, I hope that the motion-capture technique will be used to overlay actual likenesses of the Beatles onto the actors. I don't know how well that will work out though...Zemeckis might be better off trying to animated the Beatles figures from Madame Tussaud's.

Comment

Originally posted by Magenta Panther View Post
        If Disney MUST do this, I hope that the motion-capture technique will be used to overlay actual likenesses of the Beatles onto the actors.
        frrom the article:

The Beatles tribute band the Fab Four will be motion-captured as the ensemble for the musical performance sequences though -- since actual Beatles music will be utilized (licensed from Sony/ATV and EMI-Capitol Records) -- they won't actually be performing the 16 songs used in the movie.
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X