This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed with UP DVD cover

I guess I can't say I wasn't expecting this, but really I would have liked something a little more subtle, reflecting one of the first teasers PIXAR released.

perhaps some baloons in the sky and a house strapped on them. That's it.

Why make it look like an XBOX game when it's not?

Re: Disappointed with UP DVD cover

I think I understand what you're talking about, but it's not like the other Pixar DVD covers are much different?
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

The initial teasers did just that- teased you.

Now that we've seen and love the characters, why not show them on the cover? They make the movie enjoyable.

one hundred and one

Comment

I don't know.. last I checked, the movie was more adventure and action than a house floating peacefully in the sky.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Remember Disney's main target for home video is the kiddie set. Hence the garish DVD covers, to insure little Johnny and Janey can't miss seeing the box on the shelf from 50 feet away.

Comment

All of Disney/Pixar DVD box art covers are somewhat underwhelming. Especially the illustrated ones.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X