X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annual reports

hey everyone.

I am a shareholder (49 shares) from Ridgecrest Ca, and I have a question::::::

when are the annual reports(and ballots) scheduled to be mailed?
    Last edited by disneyfan07; 02-10-2010, 06:30 PM.

Re: annual reports

In his letter to shareholders this year, Iger wrote (in a post-script) that for economic and environmental reasons, the have discontinued (permanently?!) the traditional, lavish Annual Report. They only sent out the all-text 10-K and voting materials. I received mine in late January.

If you want to see the traditional-style annual report, the only way to do it is go online:
    The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies - 2009 Year in Review
    http://www.idealbuildout.blogspot.com/

Comment

thanks randy. another question: are they going according to where you live, or how many shares you have? the reason for this question is neither I nor my dad have received our ar's or ballots yet.

Comment

I received my ballot for my 3 shares of stock about a week and a half ago. That is the shares that are managed by Disney.
        I just received my ballot for the large amount of shares, that I hold via my broker account, over last weekend. So if you hold your shares with a broker, they get the ballot from Disney and then have to forward it on to you, thus it could be delayed a bit. You could try contacting your broker. If not held through a broker you should contact Disney Shareholder Services.

Comment

I bought my shares through oneshare.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X