Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

The Doors doc narrated by Johnny Depp

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Doors doc narrated by Johnny Depp

"Tom DiCillo's 'When You're Strange' is a meticulously crafted, exhilarating ode to one of music's greatest ensembles, THE DOORS. Watching the hypnotic, hitherto, unreleased footage of Jim, John, Ray and Robby, I felt like I experienced it all through their eyes. Here, Jim has been resurrected to remind us that he is to this very day, one of the most significant frontmen/poets/shaman to ever grace a stage while the band behind him kept the music alive, adding fuel to an already raging ride into history. As a rock n' roll documentary, or any kind of documentary for that matter, it simply doesn't get any better than this. What an honor to have been involved. I am as proud of this as anything I have ever done."

- Johnny Depp

Opens in theatres April 9th

When You're Strange: A Film About The Doors
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: The Doors doc narrated by Johnny Depp

Did somebody say Johnny Depp?

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X