X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate Wench
    replied
    Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 09:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied
    I was thinking for a moment that they might not thank Disney, but
    at the end of the thanks, they did thank Disney Marketing. That's
    almost a snub to Disney from Mr. Bird.

Leave a comment:

• migitmouse88
    replied
    i just found out... it was soo awesome that and i loved the robin williams speech (and the pixar joke) that was great.

Leave a comment:

• Mousekiteer
    replied
    Anyone care to explain why the Oscars are actually on early over here in PST? It's on right now.. and it's only 6ish.

It's 5:57, and the Oscar does to...
    Spoiler
    THE INCREDIBLES

Ohhh, yeah!
    Last edited by Mousekiteer; 02-27-2005, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• migitmouse88
    replied
    yeah plus shrek 2 is a sequel... sequels are hardly ever fit to grace the silver screen (unless it was awesome like the second toy story was... true i did enjoy both movies) but im rooting for incredibles because these animators are so amazing and dont deserve what disney is giving them.

Leave a comment:

• Mousekiteer
    replied
    The Incredibles!
    Shrek II was too much of the 'seen it, done it, gotten over it' type of deal for me. I expect the same for the many sequels that lie ahead of the franchise.
    Sure, Incredibles was once again into the hero scheme but it was fresh and wasn't so full of obvious parodies like the said above.

Leave a comment:

• migitmouse88
    started a topic and the oscar goes to...

and the oscar goes to...

ok so its about 2 hours away from the academy awards... who do you think will win best animated picture... its a tough race between the incredibles and shrek 2 (hah... shark tale doesnt even have a chance... besides... that means that dreamworks has 2 movies running for best animated feature)
    personally i think that instead of shark tale polar express should have been nominated for the great story and the amazing imax style visual effects... im rooting for the incredibles (in support of pixar because this was kindof a tuff year for them)

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X