This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierce Brosnan Narrating Disneynature's Next Doc

So was watching Ellen and heard that Pierce Brosnan is going to be narrating Oceans, the new documentary from Disneynature! I watched EARTH last year, so was planning to check this new one out anyway...but now extra incentive to see it - just to listen to Pierce's voice )

Here is the trailer, in case you haven't caught it yet: Videos Posted by Disneynature: OCEANS: Trailer | Facebook

Re: Pierce Brosnan Narrating Disneynature's Next Doc

He also narrated a series about Oceans or seas, I forget the title. We've watched several episodes.

I've always been an admirer :-)

Comment

Re: Pierce Brosnan Narrating Disneynature's Next Doc

Yeah, I had no idea he was such an active environmentalist! Apparently, he's involved with numerous campaigns to promote ocean conservation....So very appropo that he is narrating this.

Speaking of environmental campaigns, there's also one associated with the movie called "See OCEANS. Save Oceans." where Disney will donate to The Nature Conservancy for each person that sees the movie during opening week....kind of like what they did for EARTH last year. Hopefully it will be just as successful!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X