Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Pierce Brosnan Narrating Disneynature's Next Doc

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierce Brosnan Narrating Disneynature's Next Doc

So was watching Ellen and heard that Pierce Brosnan is going to be narrating Oceans, the new documentary from Disneynature! I watched EARTH last year, so was planning to check this new one out anyway...but now extra incentive to see it - just to listen to Pierce's voice )

Here is the trailer, in case you haven't caught it yet: Videos Posted by Disneynature: OCEANS: Trailer | Facebook

Re: Pierce Brosnan Narrating Disneynature's Next Doc

He also narrated a series about Oceans or seas, I forget the title. We've watched several episodes.

I've always been an admirer :-)

Comment

Re: Pierce Brosnan Narrating Disneynature's Next Doc

Yeah, I had no idea he was such an active environmentalist! Apparently, he's involved with numerous campaigns to promote ocean conservation....So very appropo that he is narrating this.

Speaking of environmental campaigns, there's also one associated with the movie called "See OCEANS. Save Oceans." where Disney will donate to The Nature Conservancy for each person that sees the movie during opening week....kind of like what they did for EARTH last year. Hopefully it will be just as successful!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X