Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

The African Queen on DVD 03/23/10

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The African Queen on DVD 03/23/10

Just got my copy yesterday, probably will watch it this weekend. I have not this picture in decades. Last time it was on TV. Sometime in the 70's.

It's a great film. Many of you may already know Walt Disney based The Jungle Cruise attraction concept based on this film.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: The African Queen on DVD 03/23/10

I've been wanting to see this movie for years, so I'm very excited that I now have my chance.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

It is pretty amazing it took this long for it to see a dvd release.

Comment

Thanks to Blu-ray, this is another movie I've bought that I've never seen before. I'm waiting on my [ame="http://www.amazon.com/African-Queen-Commemorative-Box-Blu-ray/dp/B003498SD0"]Commemorative Box Edition[/ame] to arrive from Amazon either today or tomorrow. Other flicks I've watched for the first time recently because of Blu-ray are Gone with the Wind, The General, Planet Earth, Band of Brothers, and Baraka.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X