This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tangled - Teaser Trailer

Wow so I didn't even know this existed yet, and maybe this isn't worth of its own thread, but I was certainly excited when I saw this.
    My girlfriend and I were fast forwarding through the trailers on the Princess and the Frog Blu-ray when we found this little gem:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZcSqefe8o]YouTube - Disney's Tangled Teaser Trailer FANDUB [?] Rapunzel[/ame]

First real official footage of the movie so far, and I am very excited

(I know there's a thread about the name change. But felt that this may or may not be a little bit off-topic from discussing whether its name and subject matter are appropriate. If this is on-topic with the discussion of the potential success of Tangled, feel free to merge this thread, mods)

Re: Tangled - Teaser Trailer

I just saw this on my Princess and the Frog DVD tonight! Very exciting. I noticed that they didn't NAME the movie in the trailer....
    WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
    DLR: 1999, 2009
    DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
    http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Comment

Was that Harrison Ford I heard? Sounds like it...

Peace,
      Roo
      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
        Was that Harrison Ford I heard? Sounds like it...

Peace,
        Roo
        I'm not sure, but Flynn is voiced by Zachary Levi... or Chuck (if any of you watch one of the most Awesome shows on TV right now).

Comment

Well it's not the first offical footage as that was shown at D23 and actually included the characters of Rapunzel & Flynn. This is barely a trailer to me and it actually makes me a little angry that it doesn't even have the title of the film on it. I'm so very worried for this film and this "teaser" has done nothing to help me (except let me know that Mandy Moore's Voice work sounds pretty good)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
            Well it's not the first offical footage as that was shown at D23 and actually included the characters of Rapunzel & Flynn. This is barely a trailer to me and it actually makes me a little angry that it doesn't even have the title of the film on it. I'm so very worried for this film and this "teaser" has done nothing to help me (except let me know that Mandy Moore's Voice work sounds pretty good)
            Oh what?! Yeah I didn't get a chance to see anything from D23.
            They actually showed both characters?

Yeah I'm really surprised all they have is a small teaser and the movie comes out in November.
            They're cutting it close. They're not giving much time for hype to build.
            If nothing, I bet we'll see a full trailer for Tangled before Toy Story 3 (and maybe a teaser for Cars 2 as well).

Comment

I just love Glen Keane to death and I seriously hope this propels him and this unique form of animation into the spotlight again. I was definitely feeling GK's absence from The Princess and the Frog.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X