This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tron:Legacy sequel being written

Disney puts 'Tron Legacy' sequel in motion (exclusive)

Re: Tron:Legacy sequel being written

They are crazy confident in this film. Hope it hits.

Comment

Aren't they writing the Black Hole remake or was that someone else?

Comment

Wow, the suits are incredibly confident in this one. The teaser that showed with Alice certainly looks amazingly promising. I'm really rooting for this movie.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Still not sure how I feel on this....

I'm beyond excited for Legacy, because it makes sense to return to the world now. Computers have advanced so much in the last 30 years... But, having the third movie so close to the second... I dunno. I'd almost rather have them wait another 28 years to make the next movie. I guess I just don't like the idea of Disney turning one of my favorite movies into a money making monstrosity. I don't want TRON to become just another soulless franchise.

On one hand, I want TRON Legacy to do well, but on the other... I'm scared that TRON's going to become overrated....
          sigpic
          http://disneyjedi1.deviantart.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X