Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

No PotC 4???!!! - (False! It's still happenin')

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No PotC 4???!!! - (False! It's still happenin')

Just checked this out, and thought maybe all you MC'ers might take an interest to it.

Johnny Depp Bounces On Pirates Of The Caribbean 4

Personally, I can go eitehr way. If Johnny does call it quits, i wont de over it or if it goes through I'll probably still go see the movie.

Re: No PotC 4???!!!

I hope its not true, If depp bounces I bounce as well, Without Captain Jack Sparrow, its not going to be a box office hit, not in my opinion anyway.

I wonder if he is saying he will be done after this one, If I'm not mistaken they already started filming in Hawaii.

Comment

Old quote, not real news unless actual media sources confirm with studio.
      Here is the official announcement:

http://micechat.com/forums/news/1306...ot-hawaii.html
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Very old quote. The film is almost fully cast, and the sets/ships are under construction. There is no truth to this.

Comment

I love your avatar buzz. Hilarious That would be a great teamname in the gbr

Comment

I heard George Lucas is refusing to make a Star Wars prequel trilogy.

Comment

False
              Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                False
                But I read it on the internet! It must be true!

I guess I'll just have to wonder what Anakin Skywalker's youth was like.

Comment

Phew! You guys scared me for a minute.
                  �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                    False
                    AHH I DIDNT KNOW! :bang:

Johnny depp was on yeahoos top search list and i clicked and found LIES!

Comment

Yeah, definitely false according to Rich Ross yesterday. Mentioned that Depp and crew begin filming 4 in late May early June.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                        Yeah, definitely false according to Rich Ross yesterday. Mentioned that Depp and crew begin filming 4 in late May early June.
                        I recently registered to be an extra at Burbank Central Casting... and one of the movies they were casting for was Pirates 4.
                        And from what I was told around there, they were flying a bunch of extras to Hawaii to begin filming in early (not late) may.
                        That's just what I "heard", not sure how accurate it may be.

Oh and I would LOVE to be an extra in the movie...
                        But I don't think a slender white, blonde guy would fit into a pirate movie. haha

Comment

Re: No PotC 4???!!! - (False! It's still happenin')

Somehow "flying a bunch of extras to Hawaii" rings way false, a handful perhaps. One would believe that there are plenty of locals & military personnel on the islands to cast extras from.
                          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I heard they were being very picky about extras for Pirates 4 from a source in Burbank.
                            Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

haaaaa

Thank you mods for adding to the title. I feel less dumb now.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X