This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarzan on Broadway - I'm going!

I just got my tickets to previews of Tarzan, Disney's new broadway show opening this spring in New York. Is anyone else going?

Re: Tarzan on Broadway - I'm going!

Originally posted by jeffrey orl fla
    I just got my tickets to previews of Tarzan, Disney's new broadway show opening this spring in New York. Is anyone else going?
    You sound like a commercial for Disney.
    :lol:

I haven't heard much about it yet. We'll see. I heard Mary Poppins was getting sort of a lukewarm reception. So, I think I'll wait to read some reviews on it.

Although enamored by the guy playing Tarzan in 'Tarzan Rocks' at WDW, I wasn't thrilled by the production itself.

We'll see, I guess.

Comment

I have not heard much about Tarzan and I am a little hesitant. I saw Beauty and the Beast (great show) and I saw Lion King (I hated it) so I think I will wait and see with Tarzan...
      Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

We decided not to go during previews but wait until after its official opening, so we have tickets to see the show in May. Vacation in New York in May 2006! I can't wait!

Comment

Wow. I haven't even heard an announcement of the casting yet and the tickets are already on sale. Way too early for me to rush out a buy into it (not that it's an option anyway, me not being in NYC).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X