Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow, When The War Began (2010)

Awesome book series. Long awaited film!
    IMDB: Tomorrow, When the War Began (2010)

I've been waiting for this film to get the go ahead for nearly 5 years! I loved these books as a high school student.

Looks like a great young cast, with some nice casting choices.

I just completed working on a feature film, which had a lot of the Tomorrow crew onboard. All reports are its a great transformation from book to screen.

I worked alongside an actor with ties to the film also. The general consensous is that Caitlin Stasey does a great job in the title role of Ellie, and this film is likely to boost her film career.

As an Aussie film it looks decent enough to break the American market? Anyone here a fan of the original novels? Does anyone see any competition from the similarly themed Red Dawn remake, also out later this year?

[ame=""]YouTube - TWTWB Teaser[/ame]

The trailer was released online a few weeks back. It was attached to the front of Iron Man 2 (2010) in Australian cinemas.
    Anybody seen it onscreen overseas?

1. Disneyland 1997;
    2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

Ad Widget