• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney's 20,000 leagues under the sea with David Fincher

So excited!

20,000 Leagues Under David Fincher! - ComingSoon.net

Re: Disney's 20,000 leagues under the sea with David Fincher

If this is actually goes forward I'm in, Fincher is one of our best & brightest (Would Edward Norton or Brad Pitt play Captain Nemo?!). And probably one of the least obvious Disney directors around - DIVE!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I'm so excited!! Fincher is one of, if not, my favorite director working today! To see him teaming with Disney to make 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is awesome!
      "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
      Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt! :gladsad:

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

Comment

This is really cool. Best known for Seven, and working with special effects on Benjamin Button, this could be perfect for him.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

He also directed Alien 3, while not the best, was quite well directed by him. So he can do sci-fi already that we know. Plus Seven, Panic Room, Fight Club, Zodiac, and Benjamin Button are all great movies so I have a feeling this will be just as good as all his previous movies
          "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
          Walt Disney

Thanks for everything, Walt! :gladsad:

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Follow me on twitter! - pj_campbell

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X