Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disney Parks: The Secrets, Stories and Magic Behind the Scenes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Parks: The Secrets, Stories and Magic Behind the Scenes

Saw this new title posted on Blu-ray.com just now and got excited. Then when I looked more into it, it's not by Disney but more like a travel promo for the Disney theme parks and cruise lines in the US. Amazon's got this Blu-ray/DVD combo, a straight DVD and a six-disc DVD all coming out June 1. Great title, but after looking into it I don't think I'll bite. Thought I'd post it here tho' in case it's of interest to folks here.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036K9CLO?tag=bluray-031-20]Amazon.com: Disney Parks: The Secrets, Stories and Magic Behind the Scenes [Blu-ray plus DVD and Digital Copy]: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Walt Disney, Lightship Productions: Movies & TV[/ame]

Re: Disney Parks: The Secrets, Stories and Magic Behind the Scenes

I think I've seen these on the Travel Channel or Discovery. I am a little concerned with how dated they might be. I saw those a few years ago.

Comment

Re: Disney Parks: The Secrets, Stories and Magic Behind the Scenes

Originally posted by sediment View Post
      I think I've seen these on the Travel Channel or Discovery. I am a little concerned with how dated they might be. I saw those a few years ago.
      Yeah. I'm wondering if this will be updated or not.
      sigpic
      Home away from Home.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X