• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Disney Wrassler
    Get the Iodine!
    MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Jul 2005

Fox's Trading Spouses

Did you watch Fox's Wednesday night episode of Trading Spouses? Man That one close minded christian lady sure lost it when she had to live with people who believed in that astrology stuff as being the "higher power". I can't wait till next wednesday when we get to see her melt down and her tearing up the thing that announces who gets what amount of money. I feels a bit sorry thought for that guy who was said to be a psychic.
  • dontbecheekin
    That one girl.
    • May 2005

Re: Fox's Trading Spouses

I watched the show. I hate people like that lady. How can somebody live there life so close minded? She made me so angry. Sure she can believe what she wants, but let others do the same, live and believe what they want.
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Comment

• pixywingz
      horsin' around!
      • Oct 2005

my son walked into the room briefly & said "oh great...another wacko person giving Christian's a bad image" he hit that one on the head!
      the whole episode left me feeling very sad...for all those people...especially the kids...

Comment

• sir clinksalot
        MiceChatter
        • Feb 2005

Awww man.

I don't watch the show but I wanted to see this one.

Anybody know if it's going to be repeated over the weekend or something???

Comment

• pixywingz
          horsin' around!
          • Oct 2005

it was a 'to be continued' only thing is..i see it so rarely I never remember when its supposed to come on!

Comment

• MTNGIRL
            It's SisterP Time!
            • Aug 2005

That was one SCARY lady - I always love when the show turns into a train wreck. It was a to be continued...I think the freaky Christian mom tears up the other Mom's instruction on the money.
            It always puts a good face on Christianity to show close minded, overly critical fanatics.

Comment

• BryceCal
              Sex Panther made by Odeon
              • Nov 2005

I love the crazy lady, makes for great TV, I thought she was gonna eat the family one by one.
              Great Odin's raven!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X