Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Disney Cartoons on Disney Channel!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Disney Cartoons on Disney Channel!

Started in late October 2009, Disney Channel are now showing a new short series called "Have A Laugh!" These 4 to 5 minute segments includes short versions of classic Disney Cartoons.

I'm glad that they are bringing back classic cartoons to Disney Channel.

" I fight for the users"

Re: Classic Disney Cartoons on Disney Channel!

i am watching disney channel.. i love lizzie mcguire but it's not on the air anymore.. and also that's so raven.. now im loving the suite life, im such a fan of london tipton.."yey me!"..

Spartoo money-off voucher
    Last edited by selenacici; 08-13-2010, 04:38 AM.
    Spartoo money-off voucher

Comment

yeah I love how they are starting to show those old cartoons again, but one thing that gets on my nerves is the ones I think they call it Blam! Those are the ones where they add that voice over commentary to the cartoons, and it kinda ruins it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by selenacici View Post
        i am watching disney channel.. i love lizzie mcguire but it's not on the air anymore.. and also that's so raven.. now im loving the suite life, im such a fan of london tipton.."yey me!"..

Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by spike18 View Post
          Started in late October 2009, Disney Channel are now showing a new short series called "Have A Laugh!" These 4 to 5 minute segments includes short versions of classic Disney Cartoons.

I'm glad that they are bringing back classic cartoons to Disney Channel.
          Nice to see them but I don't see the point of cutting them down - they are only seven minutes long anyway! And they have been re-dubbed for some reason.
          WDW - 1987 & 1991
          DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
          DLR - October 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X