This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tangled Screener

First time thread, but i have been lurking the forums for a while. Ok i have been wanting to write about this for a while. Last thursday september 16th i saw tangled and let me just say it looks great. Has the amazing feel of classic Disney and as i don't want to get to into it, just a great overall movie for all ages. Let me say i saw a work print version and got to talk to the animators after the screening. Overall they seem to be going with what works. My main problem with the screener is that we have 2 months and they have so much work to do that is makes it seem as if they may cut or alter a lot of the great movie I saw. I cant confirm either they will or will not alter it but as is, i love it. Just my two cents!

Re: Tangled Screener

Hey, thanks for the info on the screening & welcome to MiceChat! Perhaps this could be merged with the existing thread on the front NEWS page.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Re: Tangled Screener

Originally posted by rynodyno View Post
      First time thread, but i have been lurking the forums for a while. Ok i have been wanting to write about this for a while. Last thursday september 16th i saw tangled and let me just say it looks great. Has the amazing feel of classic Disney and as i don't want to get to into it, just a great overall movie for all ages. Let me say i saw a work print version and got to talk to the animators after the screening. Overall they seem to be going with what works. My main problem with the screener is that we have 2 months and they have so much work to do that is makes it seem as if they may cut or alter a lot of the great movie I saw. I cant confirm either they will or will not alter it but as is, i love it. Just my two cents!
      Good to know. I might just take my little nieces and nephew to this one.
      Team Angelica

Ruthless con artist, master of disguises, the perfect pirate.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X