This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nightmare Before Christmas 4D experience

Only happening in Los Angeles, locals get a real treat when they catch a showing of the movie at the world famous El Capitan Theatre. Disney is running special 4D showings of Nightmare Before Christmas for a limited time later this month. What does 4D involve? In classic Disney fashion, the film will be in 3D of course with added "special effects in the theater itself. Such as wind and fog" (via Hero Complex). This is the first time these "4D Sensory Effects" will be used for a film at the El Capitan.

I don't know how much more there will be besides just some wind and fog, but this should be a great experience for any big fans of Nightmare Before Christmas. Plus, if you want a truly all-encompassing experience, you can also participate in the Pumpkin King Dinner some of the nights, too

Source/Info/Dates: 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' 4D - Pacific El Capitan Theatre - Los Angeles, CA 90028 | Find Local Los Angeles

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas 4D experience

ooooooooh I wanna go! haha
    Originally posted by MainStreetJake
    Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
    Originally posted by williamtheking
    Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
    Mike Skellington
    My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

Comment

wow one of my favorite movies
      I am traveling now.

Comment

El Capitan Theatre (ElCapitanThtre) on Twitter
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I miss the wider releases of the 3D version.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X