Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Superman: Man of Steel

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman: Man of Steel

I'm really surprised nobody has posted this since Superman is supposedly everyone's favorite American hero, ok, not mine either but another movie is being developed. Superman: Man of Steel was green lighted a budget of $250 million, thanks to Warner Bros couple of months ago. With Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen, Dawn of the Dead) behind the camera, and script written by David S. Goyer.

There were many rumors that it was another reboot, I kinda liked the last remake but Superman was never my favorite comic book either, and its kinda hard to top the one and only original Superman (film wise), Christopher Reeve but this character is forever cursed.

Anyway, a French site, Filmsactu.com caught up with Zack Snyder during his European tour to promote his animate film "Legend of the Guardians", and asked him about Superman, and what the movie will be about. Here's his response translated from French...

"As I already explained, the film will be focused on the early days of Superman. It will not have links with the other films. This will not be a remake. Again, even though I can't talk about the story, I can assure you that this new Superman will not be based on any particular comic book." This puts to bed any speculation that this new movie would be based on either Mark Waid's "Superman: Birthright" or John Byrne's "Man of Steel" miniseries.

Source: News: Zack Snyder Says Superman Movie to Focus on Early Days | Latino Review
    Last edited by JMora; 10-15-2010, 07:14 PM.

Re: Superman: Man of Steel

Superman related....

Thank God Tim Burton's Superman Lives never came to be, photos have surfaced of the concept of Superman's costume, thanks to makeup effects guru's Steve Johnson's Facebook page: Tim Burton's Superman Lives! | Facebook

Comment

Oh yes!

Handsome actor Joe Manganiello (True Blood) more then likely be the new Superman!

Insiders say Joe Manganiello is a top pick to play the new Superman. The True Blood hottie definitely proved himself ab-tastic material on the hit show, and now is on a short list of names to play the famous leading man.

Word is that during last week’s Academy Bake Off, which celebrates visual effects in film, Joe’s name came up several times in talks about the new Man of Steel film. The project is being produced by Christopher Nolan and directed by Zack Snyder of 300 fame (so Joe would fit right in!)

Comment

Well, the choice has been made!

Warner Bros. and Zack Snyder have found their new Superman. WB sent out a press release this morning to announced that Henry Cavill (Stardust, The Tudors, Tarsem’s forthcoming Immortals and an actor who auditioned for Christopher Nolan’s Batman) is the new son of Krypton.
        Another source: 'Superman': Henry Cavill Cast As Clark Kent And Superman

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X