Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Orlando Bloom sued!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Bloom sued!

Orlando Bloom Sued by Management Company
    Nov 17, 1:40 AM EST

The Associated Press
    LOS ANGELES -- Orlando Bloom's former management company has sued the actor for allegedly failing to pay $660,000 in commissions.
    In June 2002, Bloom entered into an oral agreement with The Firm to pay the management company 10 percent commission for work negotiated on the actor's behalf, according to the suit filed Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
    Calls to Bloom's lawyer seeking comment Wednesday were not immediately returned. Bloom's publicist, Robin Baum, declined comment.
    Bloom terminated his relationship with The Firm in July 2005 but did not pay money he owed, court documents allege.
    Talent manager Aleen Keshishian, a former employee of The Firm who had managed Bloom, left the company around that time and now manages the actor at Brillstein-Grey Entertainment, the suit said.
    According to the complaint, Keshishian and BGE, who also were sued by The Firm in a related suit, have wrongfully collected at least $200,000 in commissions for the upcoming second and third "Pirates of the Caribbean" films.
    The Firm contends it is entitled to those commissions because the films were negotiated on Bloom's behalf while Keshishian was at The Firm.
    Calls made to Keshishian at BGE after business hours Wednesday were not returned.
    Bloom has also starred in "Troy" and the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Orlando Bloom sued!

Oh, my poor Orlando baby!! Come to mommy, :love: I'll kiss it and make it better.

I think we need to organize a fund raiser for him, just like they did for Willie Nelson when he got hit for tax evasion.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Hmmm....where in Orlando, Florida could this be held....???
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I heard about this yesterday. He spent all of his money on me

Orlando doing good
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
        Princess of Randomness

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X