Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snow White's House for Sale: Wishing Well on the Outside, Tiki Room Inside

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
    Maybe SHAG will buy it and open a 2nd official store, great location between Beverly and 3rd.
    I hope so, the house would be his type of work.

Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by DrMemory View Post
      You just know that some jerk is going to buy it and remodel all the character out of it.
      I hope not.

Timekeeper
      Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

I am sad the only other role was in an uncredited role for the Wizard of Oz.

Timekeeper

Comment

I think it is a really cute house! I think it would be nice to have set up as a museum in some way...
          WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
          DLR: 1999, 2009
          DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
          http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Comment

ORDDU: My sisters and I recall that Adriana sued the Disney company way back in the 30's or 40's for using her voice on recordings without getting her permission, first. We believe she won her case but it must have left a bad taste in Disney's mouth at the time. Still they were on good terms when they approached her many years later to have her record updated material for Snow White's Fantasyland dark ride. As a side note, Mary Costa (the voice of Princess Aurora) also sued the Disney company for not paying her royalties on the VHS tape release of Sleeping Beauty. She won her case, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
              As a side note, Mary Costa (the voice of Princess Aurora) also sued the Disney company for not paying her royalties on the VHS tape release of Sleeping Beauty. She won her case, as well.
              Ditto Peggy Lee, who successfully sued Disney over the VHS tape release of Lady and the Tramp.
              "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
              Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
              imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

"I didn't know the story of baby Jesus could be any better,
              until Thor told it to me."
              -
              Young girl at Disneyland's 2017 Candlelight Ceremony
              narrated by Chris Hemsworth

Comment

Working...
              X